Zachęcamy do zapoznania się z ofertą stażu w The European Gaz Research Group.
Rola: Master’s level internship, Brussels based (teleworking possible), 6 months, extension possible
Początek stażu: Starting date flexible from September 2022
The European Gas Research Group is a non–profit association, established in 1961 to promote collaborative research between European gas industry companies. Today the association counts 33 members from 15 countries, for whom it provides a forum for discussion, technological exchange and information dissemination. The GERG R&D projects focus on five strategic areas: hydrogen, biomethane, methane emissions, LNG, and infrastructure & end–use. The projects are initiated by the members or answer a demand from the European Commission.
More information on www.gerg.eu.
- Assist with the project management activities of a European project on hydrogen and natural gas blending technology
- Attendance at Working Groups and other meetings to gain overview of GERG work–programme
- Attendance of ad–hoc meetings, for the most part in Brussels, both technical and policy related and reporting back to the Secretariat and GERG membership
- Administration and update of GERG communications including website, LinkedIn &Twitter, periodic newsletters and internal interfaces with members, with the objective of improving the visibility of GERG as an Association
- Assessment of research topics and project opportunities in the framework of the GERG R&D roadmaps and organisation of the related workshops
- Preparation of meetings, communications, and reports as discussed with the Secretary
- Technical and scientific knowledge related to the energy system, ideally relating to gas
- An interest in policy related aspects of energy and communication of benefits of research
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail
- Proficiency in Office tools, Word, PowerPoint, Excel (VBA)
- Fluent in English and French, good drafting ability
- Strongly self–motivated with an ability to work with minimal direct guidance
Wymagane kwalifikacje: Master’s level or equivalent, ideally with a double background technical and energy economy + strong communication skills
Główne obszary działania:
- GERG Secretary and Secretariat team
- Programme Committee Chairmen, and GERG president
- GERG Members representatives (technical experts from member companies)
- GERG partner organisations (Eurogas, Hydrogen Europe, Marcogaz, GIE, IGU…)
- European Commission and Parliament
Aplikuj przesyłając CV i list motywacyjny na firstname.lastname@example.org.